When you are on a vacation and you don’t need your trip to disturbed by our Outlooks Email messages, at the same time regardless you have to manage these emails on time. For this situation, you have to forward your incoming messages to others and let them manage it. To find out about this, you have to read this blog and our third party Hotmail Helpline Number UK experts will help you on the best way to set to up and product an auto forward rule in Outlook 2013.
Follow the below steps to help you set up Auto Forward Rule in your Outlook 2013 : For more details Dial Hotmail Contact Number
- First step is that you need to open your Outlook mail account and then go to the setting area. This alternative is going by Account info in which you will see 3 sub-headings at the right hand side window.
- After that you have to open the Manage Rules and Alerts alternative which is under the account data link. This segment enables the clients to analyze Outlook new guidelines or manage previously made rules.
- After putting into rules and alerts segment, you have to click on the New Rule which is set at the upper left side of the tab. By clicking it you will demonstrate one more window which is known as Rules Wizard.
- The Rules Wizard tab will show you various alternatives like stay progressive yet you need to choose the option which is Apply rule on messages I get which is under Start from the Bank rule.
- After that, you have an alternative to pick your favored conditions you can forward every one of the email messages which you have gotten from a single sender. Check the “From people or Public Group section and guarantee that you get vital email messages, see the boxes alongside Flagged For Action and afterward Marked as Important to make it primary when you check your email.
- Now, you can see an alternative under Rules Wizard which us Edit the rule after the email messages arrive. You have to choose the underlined links Open group or Private group.
- After that search and type the value like you can pick a subject from a supposed group.
- Then pick Forward it to individuals or open group. If you feel like reaching Outlook tech support, at that point you ought to pull out all the stops since they will give you the best service.
- Under a similar window, you will locate an option in which you have to press in the description to determine the messages.
- Further, you should choose the email id on which you need to forward these email messages.
- You can make special cases to filter the emails that are not all that critical like promotional and social networking and so on.
- Tap on the rules and setting window effectively.
In the event that you are experiencing any issue, then you can contact to Hotmail Phone Number 0800-098-8424 and they will help you in fixing any issue that you are facing during this process.