Some of the time MS Office Outlook demonstrates an error message saying it experienced an issue and needs to close. It doesn’t give any extra data, making it harder to solve the problem.
Use technical support Hotmail Helpline Number to fix that kind of issues and get proper guidance through tech experts.
Possible causes of the Outlook problem and how to fix it
Cumulative Update For Outlook
The majority of the circumstances, a small change in code may solve the issue when your Outlook crashes frequently. To update Outlook, open the Control Panel and go to the Windows Updates section. Then tap on the Check For Updates in the left section. After it checks for regular updates and notice, tap to Optional Updates and check whether any new update for Outlook is accessible. If the answer is yes, select it and afterwards tap on OK box. At that point tap on Install Updates for refreshing the Outlook you have on your PC.
On the other hand, you can ensure the Microsoft site for aggregate updates.
In the wake of introducing the updates, turn on the MS Outlook to check whether the issue is no more. If not, you might need to fix undesirable registry sections they might be the reason for Outlook crashing.
Clean Outlook Profile
Take below steps to clean your Outlook account profile:
- At first, close Outlook if it is open
- Then Windows Key + R to unlock the Run exchange box
- In the Run box you can enter Outlook/cleanprofile
- And tap on the OK or hit Enter button.
Begin Outlook and check whether the issue is resolved. If not, you should check whether any additional items are making the issue. Hotmail Contact Number UK
Start Your Outlook Account in Safe Mode
- You can close Microsoft in the event that it is open
- Now click on the Windows Key + R to open Run Dialog tab.
- Enter Outlook/safe in your Run Dialog tab.
- And this will begin Outlook in safe mode where any outsider add-ons are turn off.
- Ensure and check whether your Outlook is working legitimately
On the off chance that Outlook works legitimately in safe mode, it implies some add-on is making Outlook account to close. Presently you have to confine and delete the additional items that may make Outlook crash.
- Firstly you have to open the File menu.
- After that tap on the alternatives, and simply tap to Add-ins box.
- Towards the base of the window you are given, pick COM and tap on the Go button.
- You will be currently given a list of additional items in Outlook
- Then disable all additional items (delete the check mark).
- Turn on one add-on at any given moment (check the checkbox against every one, each one in turn) and run Outlook to check whether works appropriately
This shows how to solve it when you get a message saying Outlook has faced an issue and needs to close.
In the event that you face the issue after following the above methods, please dial toll free Hotmail Support Number UK so that we can help you in troubleshooting.