Outlook is the most advanced email service which is widely used in the entire world due to its high tech features and functions. It is most favorable email service as it gives huge online storage space area to all its users to store their needy documents and files. As printing is also be done in outlook. Printing emails should be a simple a process. However, this will cause huge problem for the Outlook users, who have been handed prints with skewed margins, missing texts and missing fonts. Printing options in Outlook came up empty for solution to this exasperating issue, but it is to a unique incompatibility with internet Explorer version 7. Now that the problem has been identified and the solution is pretty simple. In case of any issue or query, you can connect to the Hotmail Technical Support number to know about the measures and basic steps to perform the task.
Measures to change printing options on internet Explorer 7:
- At first, open the internet explorer.
- Open the pull down menu for Print on the toolbar of web browser located at the top of the page.
- Select the option of Page Setup and then click to open the menu.
- Change the margin size settings to match those currently selected on Outlook.
- Click on the option of change Font, and then you can change the font style and font size according to your wish.
- Check all other options of page Setup, which includes Page size, portrait or landscape, header and footer, and alter the settings to match those recently selected on Outlook.
- Save the all settings b y clicking on the OK and then closing the menu.
- Tests print a new HTML email on the Outlook. The email should must be print correctly.
Measures to Change the format from HTML to Rich Text or Plain Text:
- At first, open the Outlook.
- Click on the tab of Tools located at the top of the page.
- Select the options and then click on it to open.
- Select the tab of Mail Format on the popup menu of Options.
- Select the desired option Rich Text or Plain Text where HTML is recently selected under Compose in this Message Format.
You can also upgrade the Internet Explorer, as the up-gradation will automatically resolves all the technical faults in it and you could get a better experience to access your account and mailing features.
After observing the above listed measures, you can surely be able to fix the printing issue in Outlook. If you are getting any issue with this, then you can contact to the Hotmail customer service number UK 0800 098 8424 to get the perfect solutions and measures to fix down the all issues in an instant manner. You can also get proper help and support by the third party technical experts team to manage the email account.
Read also:- Why User Cannot Open Emails in Hotmail Account