Outlook is the most unique and favorable free web based email service which is introduced by Microsoft. It provides you a brilliant access to access your email account to send and receive emails and much more with a very fast speed. It gives you an access to add contacts in your account to contact with them. You can add the contacts and also remove the contacts from the list.
The frequent contacts for Outlook are kept within the nickname cache. This cache stores each nickname that you use for quicker retrieval of often used contacts. The contacts are stored in the system primarily based on their frequency of use. Every time a contact is typed, Outlook searches for that particular contact within the cache. It will display every name that it suits with the name being searched. For faster results, you could scroll via and pick a name from the list that pops up. Contact Hotmail phone number provides you some measures to remove contacts from the list.
Here are the following some measures to remove contacts from the contact list:
- If your Outlook is open, then you may close it. Click on the “Start”, and then click on the “Search” to get the search companion.
- In the search companion, click on the “All documents or folders” option, and inside the “All or a part of the file name” field input “*.NK2”.
- In the field of “Look in”, you may pick out the option of “All local hard drives”.
- Click on the option of “More Advance”, and then pick out the check field which is next to “Search hidden files and folders”, after which click on the option of “Search”.
- The search process will show all *.NK2 files discovered on the system. Discover the one, whose name fits the profile that wishes clearing, and right click on it and select the option of “Rename”.
- This document may be renamed to whatever, consisting of profilename.bak. After the new document name has been typed, hit enter.
- Close the search companion if it is still up and close Windows Explorer. Then restart your Outlook.
- Perform this process for every profile that you want to clear common contacts from.
If you have any kind of problem in this process, then you can contact to contact Hotmail phone number 0800 098 8424 to get the perfect and best solution at 24*7.