Outlook is one of the best email service which is introduced by Microsoft. It provides many different features for its users. It also offers a brief manner to open an email window, type the default black text and send the message on its virtual way; the software presents a few much less obvious alternatives to format that email message. Formatting mails in Outlook may be as easy as changing the font of the textual content of your choice selecting a font and matching colors to give the email a brilliant look with a unique design or appearance of topic. Hotmail helpline number UK provides the instructions to format your Emails.
Here are the following some instructions that you need to follow to format your emails in Outlook:
- Open your email account of Outlook.
- Click on the “Mail” button in the bottom left side corner of the working area.
- At the top of the working area, you may click on the “New Email” button.
- Type the line of subject and the frame of the email as regular text.
- Highlight the textual content in the huge typing place of the Untitled Message window.
- Click the “Text Color” button, which looks as if an “A” with a red line below it, within the primary textual content segment of the Ribbon at the Untitled Message window.
- Pick out a color for the textual content.
- Another alternative is to focus on elements of the message one after the other, which include each paragraph, and exchange to a brand new color for every highlight.
- Highlight the selected text and pull down the menu of font, which may also by default show “Calibri”, and select a brand new font for the email text.
- Click one of the buttons within the Basic Text Section, which includes “Align proper text” to right justify the text of the email.
- Click on the “options” tab which is on the top of the window.
- Click on the button of “Web Page” which is situated on the tools ribbon.
- Pick a small colored square to provide the background color for your email.
- Type the address into the “To” textbox, or click on the “To” button and select the email address of recipient.
- Then click on the “Send” button to send your email.
If you face any problem while following these instructions, then you must contact to Hotmail helpline number 0800 098 8424 to get the best solution of your every problem at anytime.