Hotmail is one of the most precise free web based email service available for the users. Hotmail provides unique and needful features due to which it is very popular email service. Hotmail also provides the option of adding another email address in your Hotmail account. Adding another email to Hotmail involves the configuration of a third-party email account in Hotmail using the POP3. Adding a third-party email account to your Hotmail could be a good way for PC users with multiple accounts to manage and change the utilization of their email accounts. The given link of “Add associate email account” is provided in your Hotmail to add another email address in your Hotmail Account. Hotmail contact number UK helps you in adding another email address in your Hotmail Account.
Below are the instructions to add another email address in your Hotmail.
You should contact the e-mail service supplier of the third-party email account that you would prefer to add in your Hotmail account to seek out what its email server credentials are. This can be vital to confirm that you just properly set up and add the email account to your Hotmail account. If the email service supplier features a web site, you may certify it for data on the way to set up the email address for the access of POP3. It is useful to see on the website of email service provider as a result of most supplier supply this data on their websites, and this will prevent time, as critical contacting the service suppliers directly.
Procedures to add Email Account are following:
- You may Sign in to your Hotmail account and click on the “Add associate Email account” link situated on the left-hand pane below “Manage Folders”.
- Now click on the “Add associate Email account” link that permits you to add a third-party email to your Hotmail account.
- Now you may enter the address and password of the third party email account that you are attempting to add to your Hotmail account within the “Email address” and “Password” fields severally, and then click on “Next”.
- It is depending on the sort of email account that you are attempting to add, Hotmail could or might not add the email account automatically. If Hotmail will set up the third party account automatically, the accounts are going to be designed while not you desperate to enter any extra data.
- However, if Hotmail cannot set up the account automatically, then you may enter the particular email server credentials provided by your email service supplier, like the incoming and outgoing mail server address and port numbers, within the option of “Incoming mail server,” and the given fields of the option “Port”. Putting of this kind of data is vital as a result that it permits your Hotmail account to access the servers of your email service supplier properly.
- Now you may click on “Next” to settle on if you’d like Hotmail to make a brand new folder for the freshly added email account or if you’d like Hotmail to forward all email messages from the account on to your inbox. This choice is vital as a result of it helps you to organize your Hotmail in a better way to send or receive emails. You may select one amongst these two choices.
- Then you may tap on the button of “Save” option.
Now you have successfully added another email address to your Hotmail Account. If you still not able to add another account then you can communicate with our technical experts team by contacting Hotmail phone number 0800 098 8424 to get the solution of your problem at anytime.