Outlook is the modified version of Hotmail and it is introduced by Microsoft. Outlook serves the best and brilliant web based email service which is free of cost. Microsoft developed its Outlook program for causing and receiving email messages. Outlook has many brilliant features due to which it become the most common and mostly used email service in today’s world. Outlook supports many features which helps you in doing various things. Outlook also supports the HTML which stands for “Hypertext Markup language”. HTML provides a group of tags with that you will be able to add data formatting and graphics to a document in your Outlook Account. The emails which are created by HTML code are usually used to create customized correspondence like customized stationery, business mailings and newsletters. Once you save your altered document as a file of HTML, you will be able to see it on any internet browser or insert it into an email message. The use of HTML messages permits you to show websites and graphics in your email messages, creating it straightforward to send newsletters to friends and family or displays to business purchasers. Hotmail contact number UK helps you by providing you the all necessary information to import HTML into an email of your Outlook Account.
Here are the given some instructions that you need to follow to get the access to import HTML in your email messages of your Outlook account:
- Firstly, you may click on the start menu of your system which is situated at the left corner of title bar of your system.
- Now choose the option of Programs.
- Then you may choose the Outlook option.
- Now you may click on the Tools option.
- Now you may choose the Options.
- Now click on the Mail Format option.
- From the drop down menu choose HTML option in the message format box.
- Now you may click on the option of New which is situated under the insert menu.
Now tap on the option of File.
- By using option of Browse, you can find the HTML file.
- Then press on the arrow which is next to the button of Insert and then choose the option of Insert as Text.
Therefore you can easily add the desired HTML file in your email message and now you able to send it. But, if you not become successful in doing that then you can contact Hotmail phone number 0800 098 8424 to get the solution of your any problem.